USA College Prep Unlimited believes that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- Provide an environment in which each child can develop physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually in a meaningful fashion.
- Present a curriculum with appropriate expectations per grade level in terms of skills and concept objectives, along with a planned environment wherein these objectives can be reached to the best of each child's ability.
- Develop the creative power inherent in every child by keeping their environment both stimulating and secure, rich in experience and in materials, and one in which the child is free to create and investigate.
- Foster self-discipline, self-motivation, strong work habits, and the desire to do one's best.
- Encourage a sense of moral responsibility and mutual respect for one another.
- Develop an awareness, appreciation, and respect for one's natural environment.
- Provide an atmosphere where a child knows he/she is loved, understood, and appreciated at his/her present level of development, while being encouraged to achieve new levels of maturity and self-expression.
- Foster the ability to think critically.
- Maintain an atmosphere that is both warm and friendly, and academically stimulating within the framework of habit-forming routine.
"Education is the most powerful weapon in which you can use to change the world."
- Nelson Mandela -